Friday, November 26, 2010

him

I'm thankful for so much.

My family.

My home.

My God.

I could go on and on about each and every one.  But today I'm thankful for him.
He is my rock.
My better half.  
My heart. 

He knows how to make me laugh, how to make me feel important, and loved.  
He is *adored* by our three blessings. 
He's an amazing dad! 

You won't find someone more honest or harder working.  
He also happens to be incredibly intelligent, rational, and level-headed.  
He makes sacrifices and plans ahead so I can live my dream of being a stay at home mom. 

He's introverted and quiet around people he doesn't know well.
That makes us a good team. :)

He leads our home spiritually and I am secure knowing that his relationship with the Lord is solid. 
He prays with me and for our girls each and every day.    

It's just a bonus that he's so handsome and his gaze still makes my heart race.  
He also happens to know exactly how I take my coffee.  

I am so thankful for him.
Happy Birthday Honey! Each day with you is a gift!



1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! You are a blessed woman, indeed! He sounds just wonderful, Heather.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment! Make sure you have your email linked to your account so I can respond via email!

Followers

Blog Archive

Statcounter