Monday, March 8, 2010

She is two today...

She is two today.... 
But not so long ago...she was teeny tiny. She was my only induction and scariest delivery (maybe someday I'll share all of my birth stories). Born at 6 pounds, 3 ounces. 
She is my third daughter (and was called "Sweet Pea" by her sisters for the longest time!)...


She completed our family


She was dedicated at our house when she was six weeks old by Uncle Jim



She was born with the least amount of hair *(and the only one born blonde)


She is the only one that didn't take a binky (pacifier) and sucked her thumb until she was five months old


She has always been my smiley baby!


She could not be contained and actually climbed before she could walk



And she walked the earliest of all three (the day before she turned 10 months old)



Recently she has decided she doesn't like her diaper on...


(yes, she's asleep without her diaper on...in her chair)

She makes me laugh with her cheese grin


She loves to color!


She has the most beautiful eyes and eyelashes


and a curl that flips out on her left side...


She is two today.


And the best surprise God has ever blessed us with



Baby girl, you may be the most curious of all three of our kids, but you bring us so much joy! 
Happy Birthday my sweet sweet love!




8 comments:

  1. Okay, now I'm sure we're kindreds! Kam {my third} was my only induction and the scariest pregnancy/labor too!

    What GORGEOUS photos of a sweet little pea. Oh that picture of her sucking her thumb seriously, seriously melts my heart. {And kinda makes me long for another little tiny one again}.

    Happy Birthday Bailey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, little Bailey! What a lovely tribute! And you're right, her eyes and lashes are gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures of Bailey! She is so sweet! Happy Birthday Sweet Pea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when you were pregnant with her (at Mindy's shower) and how she was such a surprise. She is SO beautiful, Heather. A true blessing!!! God knew what He was doing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love these pictures and all you've shared about how special she is! Happy Birthday Bailey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SERIOUSLY the most adorable pictures EVER!!! My two favorites were the 'got milk' & sucking her thumb. Way too cute.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment! Make sure you have your email linked to your account so I can respond via email!

Followers

Blog Archive

Statcounter