Monday, November 23, 2009

I heart Faces Sun Flare Challenge


I am so excited about this week's theme over at "I Heart Faces"! I actually read the "sun flare" tutorial before taking my girls' Christmas pictures, so when I placed them on the bridge and saw that the sun was behind them, I tried every which way to get some "flare" into my photos.  Of course I was shooting with a Canon so according to the Boybarian Dad, (author of the sun flare tutorial, and owner of a Nikon), these are not nearly as good as they could have been.  :D This is one of my favorites from that day.  I love that Bailey has her little hands in her pockets (she was not even posed to do that!).  Their expressions are just natural because daddy was being silly behind me.  I even ordered a few of these prints with the caption "May your Days be Merry and Bright!" on them.  Enjoy!


6 comments:

  1. Thank you Mombrose. I just now finished puting it up and immediately saw your comment. Thanks! :D It was actually a 'lucky' shot! I love the photo you have here too witht he sun 'circles' shimmering around and the rays showing in front of the oldest girl. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baileys face is too much. They never take a bad picture do they!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, that smile of Bailey's is about the cutest thing I have seen!! Her little nose all wrinkled up!!! And pigtails...I am a sucker for pigtails!! I love them!! All your girls really are precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I want to play with some sun flare sometime too and still need to checkout I heart faces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious shot of your girls.(We have all girls too.)Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment! Make sure you have your email linked to your account so I can respond via email!

Followers

Blog Archive

Statcounter