Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Toys and Tympanograms

A few years back (no one is quite sure how many), B purchased a camera for my birthday. It has served us well, but lately it seems to be "acting up." I tried putting it in time out, but that didn't work. :) So, rather than buy a new one, B brought his "work" camera home. I'm in LOVE! I'm still trying to figure out the whole "focus" thing. But I am looking forward to learning more about it.

Whatchyathink? It helps to have such cute subjects to photograph!






In other news, the last few days have been especially frustrating with Reagan as she seemed to be blatantly ignoring us. Today, she turned the television WAY up and said she still couldn't hear it. That was a clue for me to take her in to the dr. They used a "tympanogram" meter and found out that her eardrums were registering at zero. ZERO! No wonder she hasn't been "listening" to us lately. She couldn't hear us!! Now I feel like a heel. She has a double ear infection so she is now on antibiotics to clear it up and we are just praying that as the fluid behind her eardrums clears, her hearing will return. In the meantime, I am off to buy her some ice cream before she starts calling me Mommy Dearest. :D

7 comments:

  1. OH MY LORD!!!! Unbelievable that Regan wasn't in any pain. It took me a few seconds to figure out who 'B' was..lol. I love the pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your blog. It is the cutest. So glad you guys figured it out early. We'll be praying for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor girl! Hope she's hearing you again soon. With all our runs to the dr lately I found that our kids had some major build-up, if you know what I mean! Thankfully they have drops for that :)

    What sort of "work" camera have you been playing with?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sad! Hopefully once the fluid goes away all will be back to normal. Don't blame yourself; you're a great mommy!!! :) Cute pics too - I should have yours ready in a few days too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forgot to mention, it's a Canon Rebel XT. I'm no Jaimie Bowman, but having fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you!! Blogging!! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute photos - your girls are beautiful! Thanks for your camera help awhile back - I now am happy with my new Canon XS. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment! Make sure you have your email linked to your account so I can respond via email!

Followers

Blog Archive

Statcounter