Friday, December 17, 2010

Holiday Happenings

You know it's been a while when my own husband says "you certainly aren't updating the blog very much." I know....I sound like a broken record.  We've been busy.  I've always said that I would not let the blog be a stressful thing for me, so when things get busy, it's the first thing to go.  So, here's a brief update of our holiday happenings!

A family picture taken on Thanksgiving at my brother and sister in laws house.

The next day was Brian's birthday so we took him out to dinner (and ice cream)!




Then, the Christmas festivities started! We picked out a tree...

Our dental office had a Christmas festival with a petting zoo so the girls had a blast petting the 3 week old baby pig.  

The girls decorated the tree...

This picture just makes me smile.  Bailey dressed herself and asked me to take a picture :)

I hope you are enjoying the Christmas season as much as we are!! Reagan's last day of school before break is today so we're looking forward to 3 weeks of making cookies, watching movies, looking at lights, and staying in our pjs! 

7 comments:

  1. GREAT pictures! Your girls are SO beautiful! :)

    Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first picture especially is a keeper!! Love all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great family picture and I really enjoyed seeing all the other ones as well - looks like you've been having lots of fun and I totally get you on the busyness and letting the blog go...guilty as well. :) Love how similar Bailey and Em seem to be, lately she's been dressing herself or a doll and asking me to take a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pic's! That's totally an outfit Maleah would put together :) Miss when we could go to Christmas Card Lane together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you get that way cool clock??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you've been enjoying your break! :) Love all the pics! We got your card today . . . SO precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently came across your blog and wanted to take a moment of your time to inquire about any guest posting opportunities that you may have on your blog. I've written an informational and educational article on the importance of early childhood education that I believe your readers of (http://ambrosegirls.blogspot.com) would be interested in.

    Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.

    Emily
    epatterson@primroseschools.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment! Make sure you have your email linked to your account so I can respond via email!

Followers

Blog Archive

Statcounter