Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tutu cute

I need to be cleaning but it's cloudy again today and I'm lacking the motivation.  So, instead, I thought I would share some of Bailey's two year pictures we *finally* took.  Technically she's 2 and a half, but still two, so it counts, right? :) Skylar was at Yaya's house and Reagan was at school so it was just her and I at the park.  Perfect weather, sweet girl, and my camera.  I couldn't have asked for more.









Now all I need to do is pick one and have it printed for the wall.  Wish me luck.








6 comments:

  1. Good luck with that! I'd have to pick about four and she isn't even my kid!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable! I can't even pick my fav...they are all so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little beauty she is! It will be SO hard to pick from them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these - what a fun time for the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh they are gorgeous! She is beautiful, Heather! I love all of the photos. And can I just say that she is looking so grown up?! She looks so much like Skylar to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment! Make sure you have your email linked to your account so I can respond via email!

Followers

Blog Archive

Statcounter