1. Designers on HGTV that say "A master bedroom should be a retreat, free of children's item" do NOT live at my house. Nor do I think they have children. My master bedroom usually has children AND their items in it. They like my bathtub too.
2. Never question a 3 year old when she says she is telling the truth. Skylar commented on a child wearing a blue shirt and blue pants last week. She said, "that girl is in all blue." I replied "and you are in all pink!" She said, "Not ALL pink." I pointed out her pink pants, pink shirt, and pink shoes. In my mind...all pink. "No mommy, I'm NOT all pink, see?" She then proceeded to pull her pants down in the school parking lot to show me that her panties were indeed NOT pink. I shouldn't have argued.
3. Craigslist brings out the flakiest people!
4. A good church service is like food to a famished body!
5. My baby turned 20 months old yesterday. I don't know why I continue to use months or when I will stop, but there is just such a major difference between 18 and 20 months. Maybe next month I will start saying "She will be 2 in March" and let others do the math. Maybe.
6. I need to just get over the last ten pounds and buy new jeans so I can be comfortable. :)
7. We got rid of our highchair because Bailey kept standing up in it and I thought it was unsafe. She figured out how to unbuckle herself and the tray didn't sit close enough to keep her in. She wanted to be AT the table like her sisters, so we bought her a booster seat with a tray (and a buckle of course). It's working beautifully.
See? She stays put nicely now. Or not.
When you have monkeys for kids, you can't confine them. No matter how hard you try.
8. My kids are the target audience for EVERY commercial during the holidays.
9. The best "gatherings" are sometimes the ones without much planning.
10. Probably most importantly, no matter what the "odds" are according to man, God is still 100% on the throne and in the miracle business! If you don't believe me, check out Mckmama's blog about her precious boy!
Hope you had a good week last week too! On to another busy week for us!