Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bandwagon

Alright, so I am the LAST person to jump on the Blog-bandwagon (or at least it feels that way).  But I'm ok with that. :) I have had our family information on another website for almost two years and only recently discovered that folks were having trouble accessing the pictures.  Whoops! Also, I'm far too witty to not be writing my thoughts on the world wide web for all to see (if you were sitting next to me, you would hear me chuckling right now).  But my kids are witty and hopefully their humor will make you chuckle too. 
Enjoy the Ambrose Family Website! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your not the LAST - but welcome! Can't wait to read all your witty thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment! Make sure you have your email linked to your account so I can respond via email!

Followers

Blog Archive

Statcounter